⟁ 2018 Covenant Festival ⟁
We are excited to bring back Covenant this year and have some world class brewers back in Richmond.
- Tickets will not be required to attend this event. Instead, tickets can be purchased per pour when you arrive. There will be a can release for Covenant on Friday, 11/2 and all left over cans will be available during the festival.
- We will offer early entry VIP tickets that will allow individuals to arrive and enter an hour before the event begins. Details on this in the near future.
- Purchasing 4 tickets will yield you a custom Covenant glass that can be used through the duration of the event.
- Each ticket will give you a 4oz pour of beer. Two tickets can be exchanged for a 10oz pour. Tickets will be $3 each. Food will also be available on site.
- Since this is a per pour ticketed event, pours will not be guaranteed from each brewery, though we will be purchasing the same quantity of beer from each brewery.
- The event will run from 11am to 5pm with a VIP session starting at 11am and general admission at 12. The entire Fulton Brewpub will be used for the Covenant Festival from 11-5PM and tickets will be exchange for beer during this time. We will follow the event with Triple Crossing beers and live music from 7-9pm. Any left over tickets after 5pm can be exchanged for Triple Crossing beer on draft that day.
Angry Chair Brewing
Bond Brothers Beer Company
Charles Towne Fermentory
Dancing Gnome Beer
Hoof Hearted Brewing
Horus Aged Ales
Industrial Arts Brewing Company
Jackie O's Brewery
J. Wakefield Brewing
Narrow Gauge Brewing Company
Outer Range Brewing Co.
Proof Brewing Company
Resident Culture Brewing Company