COVID-19 On-Site Procedures
We will be open Monday-Saturday 12-10pm and Sunday 12-8PM on a first come, first serve basis. There are no reservations at this time but private events can be booked here.
Please read over our guidelines and how we plan to operate before your visit. We are trying to make the experience as seamless as possible while maintaining safety for our team and guests.
- Those showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or whom have been exposed to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days may not enter. High-risk or sick individuals should remain at home
- You will be seated by a hostess upon arrival. All tables are offered on a first come first served basis and sanitized by our team between guests
- Please remain seated. We will have team members provide table service to all patrons
- Digital beer and food menus will be available via QR codes that will be posted on each table or you can point your browser to http://t-cb.com/menu. Single use menus will also be available upon request
- Masks must be worn when entering our patio and anytime when not at your table.
- Guests must observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6 feet from other guests at all times
- No more than 15 guests may be seated together
- Tables and chairs are not to be moved.
- Cans and crowlers are for off-premise consumption only
- Our team will be wearing masks and gloves throughout service and will continually sanitize high contact areas.
- We will still be offering take-out/delivery and this will now be stationed by the steps entering the outdoor patio