Triple Crossing Job Listings
We are now hiring all positions for the opening of our Midlothian! All full time positions are eligible for Health/Dental insurance, 401K plan and in house benefits. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
- Tasting Room Servers - Downtown/Midlothian/Fulton/
- Line Cook/Prep Cook - Midlothian
Tasting Room Server
The Tasting Room Server plays a critical role in providing a positive experience for customers for their onsite visits. They will work directly with the Tasting Room Manager in the following role.
Job Duties will include:
· Providing a premium customer experience in a fast-paced, bustling environment; Ensuring all guests are welcomed upon arrival and are provided with a proper overview of the brewery’s menu and draft list.
· Providing the service of beer and food in both a table and bar service environment
· Keeping the tasting room pristine, via performing daily cleaning list activities, along with opening and closing procedures.
· Ensuring the can fridge and merchandise wall is consistently stocked.
· Serving both onsite private and public events, including for example: corporate events, beer dinners
Required Job Qualifications:
· Commitment to quality work in all tasks
· 1-2 years of previous restaurant serving experience
· Passion for beer and customer service
· Positive attitude
· Able to work well in a team environment
Working under the direction of the Executive Chef, the line cooks primary duty is to complete prep work, set up their station, and execute service in a timely manner. Additionally, the line cook will maintain a clean and safe work area throughout service, and assist in opening/closing duties.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh and cooked to the Executive Chef’s specifications.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
- Handle and store ingredients and food.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
Qualifications for Line Cook:
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, dishwashers, management and occasionally customers.
- Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment .
- Accountability for the dishes they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers alike.
- Comprehension and organization to follow direct orders and recipes and to correctly prepare dishes to the standards of the restaurant.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing.
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts.