Triple Crossing Job Listings
We are now hiring for the positions below! All full time positions are eligible for Health/Dental insurance, 401K plan and in house benefits. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tasting Room Servers - Fulton/Midlothian
- Line Cook/Pizza Maker - Fulton/Midlothian
Line Cook/Pizza Maker
Line Cook Working under the direction of the executive chef, the line cooks main goal of the day is to complete his or her’s prep list and complete service as smoothly as possible. Cleaning up after the service and helping write the next day’s prep list are also included in the daily responsibilities. Cleanliness and organization are key points to remember along with great work ethic and the ability to work as a team.
Job Duties will include:
Prepare ingredients then cook and assemble dishes as indicated by recipes Perform portion control and minimize waste to keep cost within forecasted range Ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely manner by restocking ingredients at work station and meeting prep times to ensure smooth delivery Set up and clean station according to restaurant protocol Maintain a clean work station area, including kitchen equipment, tables, and shelves Comply with applicable sanitary, health, and personal hygiene standards Ensure quality and freshness of ingredients and products Perform additional tasks as assigned by the line supervisor, sous-chef, or executive chef Qualifications for Line Cook
· High School Diploma or equivalent required 1-3 years of experience cooking in a restaurant, hotel, or resort preferred Understanding of cooking methods and procedures, and knife handling skills Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail Ability to read and follow cooking directions Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment Must be organized and self-motivated Must be able to stand, bend, stretch, and lift, and carry heavy materials Ability to read, write, and speak in English
Tasting Room Server
The Tasting Room Server plays a critical role in providing a positive experience for customers for their onsite visits. They will work directly with the Tasting Room Manager in the following role.
Job Duties will include:
· Providing a premium customer experience in a fast-paced, bustling environment; Ensuring all guests are welcomed upon arrival and are provided with a proper overview of the brewery’s menu and draft list.
· Providing the service of beer and food in both a table and bar service environment
· Keeping the tasting room pristine, via performing daily cleaning list activities, along with opening and closing procedures.
· Ensuring the can fridge and merchandise wall is consistently stocked.
· Serving both onsite private and public events, including for example: corporate events, beer dinners
Required Job Qualifications:
· Commitment to quality work in all tasks
· 1-2 years of previous restaurant serving experience
· Passion for beer and customer service
· Positive attitude
· Able to work well in a team environment