Triple Crossing Job Listings
We are now hiring all positions for the opening of our Midlothian location 4th Quarter THIS YEAR! All full time positions are eligible for Health/Dental insurance, 401K plan and in house benefits. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
- Tasting Room Manager - Midlothian
- Tasting Room Servers - Midlothian/Fulton
- Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef - Midlothian
- Line Cook/Prep Cook - Midlothian
- Delivery Driver - Fulton
Tasting Room Manager
The Tasting Room Manager fills a variety of responsibilities at Triple Crossing, including overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant and making sure all customers are satisfied. The Manager is expected to fulfill multiple obligations from solving customer service issues to performing quality control on beer pours and food. The Manager serves as the key point person and ambassador for the brewery while on the floor.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
· Manage the front of house staff to provide outstanding customer satisfaction
· Ensure beer is properly poured and served by every front of house staff
· Resolve customer service issues and customer complaints
· Monitor the performance of servers, shift leads and kitchen staff
· Collaborate with the head chef to provide exciting menu items
· Collaborate with the brew house team to ensure expert knowledge on beers and styles
· Train and educate staff members on beer, both serving and tasting notes
· Create schedules for full-time and part-time staff
· Work alongside owners to meet revenue goals
· Manage cash flow, records and credit card payments
· Supervise inventory and ordering
· Assure the restaurant is following all appropriate health and safety codes
· Manager is expected to be on the floor working alongside shift leads and server
This role is a salaried role and is exempt from overtime. The individual in this role is eligible for health and retirement benefits upon working the required amount of time. 10 days vacation and paid holidays available. For more information on benefits and policies, please see Triple Crossing Handbook.
Tasting Room Server
The Tasting Room Server plays a critical role in providing a positive experience for customers for their onsite visits. They will work directly with the Tasting Room Manager in the following role.
Job Duties will include:
· Providing a premium customer experience in a fast-paced, bustling environment; Ensuring all guests are welcomed upon arrival and are provided with a proper overview of the brewery’s menu and draft list.
· Providing the service of beer and food in both a table and bar service environment
· Keeping the tasting room pristine, via performing daily cleaning list activities, along with opening and closing procedures.
· Ensuring the can fridge and merchandise wall is consistently stocked.
· Serving both onsite private and public events, including for example: corporate events, beer dinners
Required Job Qualifications:
· Commitment to quality work in all tasks
· 1-2 years of previous restaurant serving experience
· Passion for beer and customer service
· Positive attitude
· Able to work well in a team environment
Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef - Midlothian
Triple Crossing Beer is hiring a Kitchen Manager for our new location in Midlothian (opening late November/early December) to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations.
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards and assisting our Executive Chef in daily kitchen duties. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and served and our customers have a pleasant dining experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all food items and products are stored, prepared and served based on the restaurant’s recipe, preparation and portion standards.
- Evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel accordingly and making employment and termination decisions.
- Ordering kitchen materials and ingredients based on the menu and market demand.
- Supervising food preparation in the kitchen and ensuring that customers are satisfied.
- Maintaining clean working environments and making sure that employees follow the restaurant’s preventive maintenance measures.
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels and conducting weekly inventories.
- Working with the Executive Chef to create menu items, pricing and establishing portion sizes of each meal .
- Scheduling shifts by business hours, days, and occasions .
- Overseeing the training of employees to ensure the safe operation of kitchen equipment and utensils and the proper handling of heavy items and hazardous materials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to plan menus and order materials and ingredients accordingly.
- Familiar with a wide variety of recipes.
- Great organizational skills.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extensive hours throughout the day.
Working under the direction of the Executive Chef, the line cooks primary duty is to complete prep work, set up their station, and execute service in a timely manner. Additionally, the line cook will maintain a clean and safe work area throughout service, and assist in opening/closing duties.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh and cooked to the Executive Chef’s specifications.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
- Handle and store ingredients and food.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
Qualifications for Line Cook:
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness.
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, dishwashers, management and occasionally customers.
- Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment .
- Accountability for the dishes they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers alike.
- Comprehension and organization to follow direct orders and recipes and to correctly prepare dishes to the standards of the restaurant.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing.
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts.
We are hiring a delivery driver to help facilitate the movement of beer, merchandise and goods between our three breweries!
Basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Safely load the delivery vehicle with inventory from pick list
- Pick all orders for delivery box truck
- Deliver orders according to our two breweries
- Unload truck at end of day
- Be punctual and professional
- Bring an energetic, cooperative, proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Employ innovative, creative thinking in all processes.
- Lead and help brewery and retailer employees as appropriate
- Keep truck clean inside and out.
Physical and Mental Demands Physical and mental ability to perform the duties of this job include frequent sitting, driving, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing (stairs) and reaching. Frequent lifting of up to 65 lbs. from ground to above head levels is required and pulling/pushing of up to 185 lbs., without mechanical assistance, is required.
Cognitive, intellectual and mental ability to concentrate on details, and to perform more than one task at a time, including when under significant time and other pressures. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, co-workers and all levels of personnel.