Take Home Pizza Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Unwrap pizza and discard plastic wrapping.
3. For a crispier/pizza oven like crust, place pizza directly on oven racks. For a more bread-like pizza crust, cook on a cookie sheet or any other oven safe pan.
4. Cook for 14 minutes or leave in for extra time for a crispier crust.
5. Slice and serve.
6. For best results, have a Falcon Smash opened at all time during the cooking process.
*Leave these pizzas and bread sticks in your freezer and cook from frozen.
Pretzel Re-Heat Instructions
1. Run pretzel under lukewarm water and sprinkle with provided sea salt.
2. Microwave on a microwave safe plate for 30 seconds.
3. For best results, have a Falcon Smash opened at all time during the cooking process.
Our par-baked pizzas and pretzels offer a quick and tasty option for those who cannot make it out to the grocery store for a meal. These items are frozen and will last 1-2 days in your refrigerator and up to 30 days in your freezer. Available for pickup and delivery out of both of our locations.Order Now